Retired Forums > Riddick/Imageline Letter Forum

My Comments on the George Riddick/Imageline Controversy (by MatthewC)

<< < (2/3) > >>

riddickvictim2:
Same here, Mr. Michelen.  Riddick's amateur antics are not flying very well with this judge.  Absolutely can not wait to see the next post!

SoylentGreen:
Yeah, it's all quite compelling.  A question, though.  Is Mr. Riddick presently selling any of his graphic wares?  A check of his site(s) doesn't indicate an effort to sell anything.  I mean, is he just pursuing "license/copyright infringements" as his primary business activity at this point?

S.

Oscar Michelen:
It looks that way.  The documents I've seen show that he took money from his mother and another person to fund this infringement program.

YetAnotherRiddickVictim:
So he burned through all that IMSI money already? >:D
It looks that way.  The documents I've seen show
> that he took money from his mother and another
> person to fund this infringement program.

riddickvictim2:
Mr. Michelen:
Your recent post explains allot.  Running on borrowed money could explain Mr. Riddick's irrational desperation.  

He appears to be getting incredibly bad (understatement) business advice from someone, or perhaps he comes up with this stuff on his own.  You really have to dig to find it, but the stuff this guy comes up with is so over the top that it defies reason.

Here is an example of one of his money making ideas.  How anyone of sound mind could believe even for a second that this would work!?  And he purchased hundreds and hundreds of useless domains and most with a DATE reference as part of the name.  Dugh!
(copy and paste this link)
www.islandview2.com/Elections08/pages/partners.htm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version