Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: George P. Riddick III Chairman/CEO Imageline, Inc.  (Read 8418 times)

riddickvictim2

• View Profile
George P. Riddick III Chairman/CEO Imageline, Inc.
« on: February 26, 2009, 11:35:07 AM »
George P. Riddick III has inflicted a vast amount of misery and suffering among a large group of hard working Internet entrepreneurs.  He has used fear as his weapon of choice against those targets he has deemed to be weak.  Small business owners, non-profit organizations and churches are his favorite prey.  He has even timed his extortion emails to coincide with major holidays to enhance the physiological impact.  I have never in my life, witnessed the level of arrogance and downright evil as that of Mr. Riddick.

Justice will prevail.  Words can not express my relief that the antics of Mr. Riddick have finally been exposed.  I am personally going to make a PayPal contribution to this website.  The economy has hit my business like everyone else so it won’t be much, but it is my humble “thumbs up” to Mr. Chan.

Warm Regards,
Your Friend in the Victim Network

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
Re: George P. Riddick III Chairman/CEO Imageline, Inc.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 06:01:06 PM »
Look to the site for more info on this soon

riddickvictim2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 05:52:22 PM »
Good news!  The word is getting out.   Search "George P Riddick III" on Google and note the first and second search results.

EdTeach

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 03:04:39 PM »
As a former colleague of George Riddick, I can attest to the fact that his allegations are largely unfounded and, well, quite ridiculous as most of you have already surmised. As an attorney close to one of the cases involving Riddick remarked, anyone reading his "rant" emails should be able to see this guy for what he is -- someone not to be taken too seriously. He seems to prey especially on small entrepreneurs who, fearful of a lawsuit and limited funds to hire adequate legal counsel, would rather settle for the lesser amount than risk a legal battle. However, anyone with a bona fide claim against an infringer would have their attorney write a LETTER -- or at least cc their attorney in a letter -- rather than send an unprofessional, poorly-worded email. Let him bark all he wants, but don't get sucked in.

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 03:42:00 PM »
Hello, please contact me so that I can privately corroborate your prior association with Mr. Riddick.  I have sent you a private message with my contact information.  Or you can email submitinfo@extortionletterinfo.com.

Thanks.

EdTeach Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As a former colleague of George Riddick, I can
> attest to the fact that his allegations are
> largely unfounded and, well, quite ridiculous as
> most of you have already surmised. As an attorney
> close to one of the cases involving Riddick
> remarked, anyone reading his "rant" emails should
> be able to see this guy for what he is -- someone
> not to be taken too seriously. He seems to prey
> especially on small entrepreneurs who, fearful of
> a lawsuit and limited funds to hire adequate legal
> counsel, would rather settle for the lesser amount
> than risk a legal battle. However, anyone with a
> bona fide claim against an infringer would have
> their attorney write a LETTER -- or at least cc
> their attorney in a letter -- rather than send an
> unprofessional, poorly-worded email. Let him bark
> all he wants, but don't get sucked in.
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Crafty

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 08:12:46 PM »
EdTeach --

What do you mean by "his allegations are largely unfounded" ?    Do you have some evidence that he really does not have legal copyright claims to the images he is trying to get money for?   If so, please pass that info on to the admin here.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.