Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Stitches magazine articles (Jan. 2011 issue) quote Matthew Chan & Oscar Michelen  (Read 7630 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
There are 2 magazine articles that may be of interest to our readers.

Stitches magazine's recent article (January 2011 issue, pg.53-55)  "Might Makes Copyright" quotes Matthew Chan and Oscar Michelen regarding the Copyright Settlement Demand Letter controversy. The PDF version of the article is here.

Stitches magazine's recent sidebar article (January 2011 issue, pg.54) "Play it Safe with Copyright" quotes Oscar Michelen regarding advice after receiving a Copyright Settlement Demand Letter. The PDF version of the article is here.
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.