Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Attorneys seek to auction Righthaven copyrights  (Read 2911 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Attorneys seek to auction Righthaven copyrights
« on: November 15, 2011, 08:50:32 AM »
Attorneys fighting Las Vegas copyright company Righthaven LLC asked for a court order Monday to have Righthaven’s assets auctioned off — notably including the very copyrights Righthaven sues over.

Attorneys at Randazza Legal Group in Las Vegas represent Wayne Hoehn, who was sued for copyright infringement by Righthaven but defeated Righthaven in court when the lawsuit was thrown out.

Since then the attorneys been trying to collect more than $63,000 in court-ordered legal fees and the federal court in Las Vegas on Nov. 1 ordered the U.S. Marshals Service to seize Righthaven assets to satisfy Hoehn’s judgment.

But in a Monday court filing, the Randazza attorneys said the Marshals so far have identified just one Righthaven monetary asset, its primary bank account containing less than $1,000.

http://www.vegasinc.com/news/2011/nov/14/attorneys-seek-auction-righthaven-copyrights/
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.