Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Creditor seeks $500-a-day fine against Righthaven  (Read 5252 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Creditor seeks $500-a-day fine against Righthaven
« on: March 21, 2012, 07:11:15 AM »
Copyright lawsuit filer Righthaven LLC of Las Vegas and its CEO may soon face a fine of $500 per day for every day that Righthaven fails to comply with a court order.

An attorney for Righthaven creditor Thomas DiBiase asked a federal judge in Las Vegas on Tuesday to impose the daily fine to “coerce” Righthaven and its officers — mainly CEO Steven Gibson — into compliance with the court order.

http://www.vegasinc.com/news/2012/mar/20/creditor-seeks-500--day-fine-against-righthaven/
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.