Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Righthaven CEO Gibson insists he’s owed back wages  (Read 6985 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Righthaven CEO Gibson insists he’s owed back wages
« on: October 10, 2012, 07:58:02 AM »
The fight for control of Righthaven LLC will continue after a judge on Tuesday declined to immediately rule on the conflict.

Separately, a new twist developed in the Hoehn case when Gibson asserted that besides being Righthaven’s CEO, he’s also a Righthaven creditor being owed an unspecified amount after voluntarily forgoing his “six-figure” Righthaven salary since about July 2010.

"Therefore, I have months, if not years, of unpaid wages, pursuant to Righthaven’s Operating Agreement, due to me,” Gibson told Pro in a court filing.

http://www.vegasinc.com/news/2012/oct/09/fight-control-righthaven-continue/
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

SoylentGreen

• View Profile
Re: Righthaven CEO Gibson insists he’s owed back wages
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 11:06:36 PM »
Thanks for posting this.
I just have to say that this guy has some sort of problem.  Seriously.

S.G.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.