Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Ninth Circuit Vacates Fair Use Finding in Righthaven Case  (Read 16706 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Ninth Circuit Vacates Fair Use Finding in Righthaven Case
« on: May 09, 2013, 03:28:23 PM »
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit sealed the fate of copyright enforcer Righthaven LLC today by ruling that the minima; "right to sue" copyright assignments that Righthaven acquired from newspaper publishers did not confer standing to sue third parties for copyright infringement.

http://www.bna.com/ninth-circuit-vacates-b17179873884/

Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.