Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Righthaven accused of acting disrespectfully  (Read 3713 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Righthaven accused of acting disrespectfully
« on: March 08, 2012, 07:11:31 AM »
Copyright trolls Righthaven LLC have come under more criticism for their lack of attendance at certain court cases. Observers have commented the no shows amount to a lack of respect with others simply questioning if they can even afford to pay the legal fees. Steve Gibson’s copyright-compiling firm didn’t even send a lawyer to the Las Vegas court hearing that saw a receiver take control of its 278-strong arsenal of copyright and trademarks. Righthaven hasn’t even showed at appeals they themselves filed – something that has angered members of the legal profession fighting against them.

http://africanpokernews.com/2012/03/07/righthaven-accused-of-acting-disrespectfully/
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.