Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Righthaven complains about ‘scorched-earth’ efforts  (Read 3762 times)

SoylentGreen

• View Profile
Righthaven complains about ‘scorched-earth’ efforts
« on: January 09, 2012, 08:51:25 PM »
Righthaven complains about ‘scorched-earth’ efforts

Righthaven officers told Randazza the company no longer has any cash Hoehn can seize but that Randazza can seize about 10 computers and a server — minus their hard drives.

“There might be a desk and a chair or two that can be sold as well,” Mangano said.

http://www.vegasinc.com/news/2012/jan/09/righthaven-complains-about-scorched-earth-efforts-/

S.G.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Righthaven complains about ‘scorched-earth’ efforts
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 09:01:30 PM »
"Mangano said the hard drives are being removed because they include privileged information about pending Righthaven cases and appeals, as well as information protected by attorney-client privilege."

I think they left out the fact that there are probably financial records on those drives as well...wouldn't want to tell anyone where all the money went, now would we??

Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.