Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Righthaven copyright, trademark auction begins Monday  (Read 5272 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Righthaven copyright, trademark auction begins Monday
« on: April 28, 2012, 09:22:54 AM »
The second auction of Righthaven LLC assets, including its trademark and a copyright for a Las Vegas Review-Journal editorial, is scheduled to begin Monday morning on eBay.

It's also possible the buyer of the copyright assignment for the R-J editorial could demand that the R-J remove the editorial from its website or pay a licensing fee to post its own editorial.

That could put Stephens Media LLC, owner of the R-J, in the position of having to discredit the copyright assignment it earlier agreed to.

But doing so could contradict Righthaven's stance in pending appeals that the copyright assignments were valid.

http://www.vegasinc.com/news/2012/apr/28/righthaven-copyright-trademark-auction-begins-mond/
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.