Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Righthaven loses again - record now "0-for-275"  (Read 3264 times)

RiddickCritic

• View Profile
Righthaven loses again - record now "0-for-275"
« on: August 17, 2011, 12:17:25 PM »
Even though Riddick stirs up more aggression in me than Righthaven, and I'd like to see that bullying buffoon take a long walk off a short pier, that's because he personally tried to extort me.

But in the big scheme of things, I think Righthaven is more of a scumbag operation.  Glad to hear this latest news.

http://yro.slashdot.org/firehose.pl?op=view&type=story&sid=11/08/16/1750228

Apparently their record is 0-for-275.

I don't know about you guys, but those results (or lack thereof) sound pretty disastrous to me.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.