Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Anyone from the UK that can help?  (Read 4750 times)

Richard Paine

Anyone from the UK that can help?
« on: May 24, 2011, 04:03:46 PM »
Hello folks,

A friend of mine around 2 years ago built a basic website for me (for free) and Getty and now their solicitors Pinsent Masons are now demanding £2,301 to be paid in 14 days for the unauthorised use of 2 images.
The images were removed immediately.

It's a little difficult to see much info from the UK here, which is a shame as you clearly know what you're talking about.

It seems a little strange what they are doing, as I for one will never, ever purchase an image off the internet through fear of this happening.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Richard

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.