Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: For how long have you ignored Getty Images letters?  (Read 4068 times)

Dynazzy

• View Profile
    • My Blog
For how long have you ignored Getty Images letters?
« on: December 21, 2012, 08:44:56 AM »
I got my first letter approx 2 years ago, unfortunately the letter was thrown away so cannot say for sure. Today I got one from "atradius" which with a quick check just seems to be another getty images office.

I plan on simply ignoring it, as I always do when someone demands money in their initial contact. This has worked well for me with all sorts of things, it is my feeling that getty images are just trying their luck and as soon as you acknowledge receipt of their letter, whether by arguing your case or offering partial settlement, they'll just try to reel you in for as much as possible.

I'd like to know how long some others have been ignoring their letters for and if possible, how much they are demanding.

8)

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.