Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Getty & Atradius - UK  (Read 7168 times)

AnotherOne

• View Profile
Getty & Atradius - UK
« on: February 05, 2016, 09:15:43 AM »
Same issue as everyone else. Whilst talking to Getty they began ignoring my replies, then out of the blue received a phone call from Atradius saying they had sent an email and letter, but nothing was received. They then sent an email with two PDF letters attached.

Atradius Consumer Credit Licence has currently lapsed (FCA search showed this)  but I've read on here that they get around it by stating they're chasing copyright infringement on behalf of Getty. Their letter also states that if the money isn't paid into Atradius' account, they'll advise Getty to seek legal action.

I did offer Getty images a compensation sum of money and also showed them alternative images that could be used for a lower cost, but they ignored this.

I can't find the button to attach the letters received, so others can see an example of what they sent.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.