Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: What address should Getty be contacted with?  (Read 5070 times)

codeman

• View Profile
What address should Getty be contacted with?
« on: October 08, 2013, 10:52:30 AM »
While not intending to contact Getty unless I have to it would be useful to know where mail to Getty should be addressed to.

I think the letter they sent is designed to obfuscate a real contact address and confuse the recipient.

If anyone could provide advice on this it would be appreciated.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: What address should Getty be contacted with?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 04:13:16 PM »
I would send it to the address they have listed, if they don't get it, it's not your problem..actually I wouldn't contact them at all, regardless.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

codeman

• View Profile
Re: What address should Getty be contacted with?
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 03:28:47 AM »
Thanks Robert,

As I said I have no intention of contacting Getty if I can possibly avoid it, as far as I am concerned I am going to try and make life as difficult for them as I possibly can if only because of their heavy handed approach.

I am guessing the next step is they will try and set debt a collection agency on me, however armed with some of the information I have found on this forum and other places on the web I will be ready for any debt collection agency.

I only asked about the address for contacting Getty because the letter appears to originate from a business park in Ireland but the settlement demand has a London address (101 Bayham Street).

As far as I am concerned if the settlement demand has a London address then it would be the London address one would contact.

I am really just trying to do some preliminary research to make sure of some facts before things start to get messy.

As I said I am not going to contact them as I want them to do all the work.

I will of course keep this forum informed of events as and when they occur.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.