Retired Forums > Hawaiian Letters & Lawsuits Forum

My experience with Vincent Tylor and J.Stephen Street thus far

<< < (3/3)

Matthew Chan:
As far as the "seeding" issue is concerned, there may not be any evidence of VKT seeding the Internet but there is no question in my mind that he is EXTORTIONATELY and DISPROPORTIONALLY PROFITING from all the "free wallpaper" websites.

I can't speak for anyone else but in my view anyone who wants to take unfair advantage of such circumstances and trying to reach into my pocket, I would do everything in my power to fight it even if that meant going outside the legal system and using publicity to my advantage.  Contrary to some people's belief, expressing strong, negative opinions is NOT the same as defamation.  For some, they have been accustomed to working too many years in ivory tower offices outside of public eyes.

There is no person that I know who would ever agree that asking $2,000 or more as a "fair settlement" because they found a stray Hawaiian image on a "free wallpaper" website. They are taking egregious advantage.  ELI has established that extortion lawyers work for their 30%-40% commissions and they want to do it secretly without anyone ever knowing.

VKT and his extortion lawyers can try and line their pockets. The best thing that anyone can do is to make sure they name names which includes their sleazy lawyers like James Stephen Street, Dane Anderson, and Adam Gafni.  As far as I am concerned, they are all part of the VKT Extortion Scheme, financially RAPING their victims, and then silencing them through "confidential settlement agreements".

As far as I am concerned, I could not let those kinds of people figuratively and financially RAPE and me and get away with it expecting me to stay silent. But I know that is only MY OPINION and not reflective of how others might feel.

I take things very personally and I have no problems writing unflattering opinions for others to read and let people make their own judgments.  Too many people are way too polite and "civil" which is why they get bent over and get figuratively and financially "raped" by VKT and his extortion lawyers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version