Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Is posting links copyright infringement?  (Read 9952 times)

NotATarget

• View Profile
Re: Is posting links copyright infringement?
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2016, 08:46:09 AM »
SOL day (a useful acronym, particularly for its vernacular usage)... I'd like to thank the folks on this board for their efforts in the war against trolls. The information provided here, while not specifically geared towards my situation, has been an invaluable tool for getting more educated about the playing-field many have found themselves injected onto. And for the trolls, thanks for the three years of completely unfounded accusations and additional stress. No doubt their communications will continue, and I'd almost (but not bloody seriously) welcome them filing against me at this point if it allowed me to counter-sue for $$$ damages (but I'm not a gambler).

Now back to all the other legal joy I get to "enjoy" in my line of web work...

THE MOST DIFFICULT PART STILL REMAINS NOT RESPONDING TO THE TROLLS!!!!

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Is posting links copyright infringement?
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2016, 09:54:40 AM »
Congrats on reaching the SOL...now the trolls are SOL! If you're sure about the date, and they continue to harass you, you should respond alerting them to the SOL, and advising if they continue you will invoice them for your time, and if they do not pay, you will entertain filing a lawsuit against them for non-payment... ; )
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.