Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: This ABA Article Confirms that Many Lawyers Live in Fear!  (Read 2277 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
This ABA Article Confirms that Many Lawyers Live in Fear!
« on: October 27, 2015, 07:21:27 AM »
The ABA article confirms what I have long known: many lawyers live in fear. Copyright extortion lawyers are largely a cowardly lot and vulnerable to many things... if one is informed and insightful.

http://www.abajournal.com/magazine/article/how_lawyers_can_turn_fear_into_an_ally

Lawyers are much more fearful than most people know.  I have seen this many times over the years. I am a student of human behavior and I notice small things that go unnoticed. I watch and study people of all socio-economic and professional status. I learn what makes them tick. I have a highly-tuned intuitive bullshit detector and I know how to research and corroborate information people try to sell me. I never take anything at face value without running it through my internal bullshit detector.

So many lawyers say "the law is clear". If the law is always so fucking "clear", why are our courts always clogged with lawyers on BOTH sides fighting it out in front of judges? Always remember this! Small claims court, traffic court, magistrate/municipal courts, superior courts, appellate courts, and even the U.S. Supreme Court are always backlogged. There is no such thing as a slow day in the court business.

Copyright extortion lawyers, in particular, are not very successful which is why they rely on 30%-40% commissions from each alleged "claim". That is also why each alleged "claim" is so high, they want to make sure their take is a big "score" AT YOUR EXPENSE! And if they "score" on you because of your ignorance, it is like you being raped in your rear orifice while you sleep. So, don't get sleep-raped by copyright extortionists. That is why ELI shouts to everyone, GET EDUCATED, GET A SPINE, DON'T BE LOW-HANGING FRUIT!

If copyright extortion lawyers were so smart and successful, they would not have to work for extortion commissions. That is why ELI often beat down most of the extortion lawyers that try to go up against ELI or victims defended by ELI. We call them out on their ugly tactics because we are not fooled so easily. The list of lawyers the ELI Defense Team has gone up against has been numerous, I have lost count.

ELI has so many tactics and strategies to beat them back (or at least prevent them from ripping people off indiscriminately). They have tried to attack ELI many times using very sneaky ways that the public doesn't know about. This isn't a conspiracy theory. This can be backed up by documented emails and letters we have seen and on record. I have witnesses. I dare any ELI enemies to challenge us on this because I am looking for a good excuse to do a massive expose' dump on so many and so much.

Contrary to what some copyright extortionists have claimed, Oscar Michelen doesn't need the business. ELI has always been a goodwill project for him. I have threatened to walk away from ELI over the years but Oscar is a legal warrior and I (along with the ELI Defense Team) continue to be proud to publicly stand with him on this. I teach people to how to get smart, get a spine, and how NOT to be low-hanging fruit. After over 7 years, ELI still refuses to let copyright extortionists win.

You might be here because of a copyright extortion letter. But you will learn many lessons, tactics, and strategies that you can take and use in other situations. Get smart, get educated, get empowered, get a spine, and get a voice.  Stick with and make friends with people who aren't spineless. Stay away from cowardly ignorant people because they bring nothing to the table and only teach people to be victims in life.

Don't make it easy for people to victimize you. Never be low-hanging fruit especially to dumb lawyers who try and dazzle you with their so-called "brilliance".
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 07:31:00 AM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.