Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: ELI Website Traffic Statistics Trivia  (Read 9767 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Re: ELI Website Traffic Statistics Trivia
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2011, 02:26:18 AM »
We have officially hit December 2011 and the final web statistics for November 2011 have been calculated.

Although we did not crack 12,000 unique visitors, we can pretty close at 11,700+ unique visitors compared to October 2011 which had 11,000+ unique visitors.  I believe it is the largest one month gain in ELI's history.

November 14, 2011 remains the highest number of unique visitors for a single day at 921 unique visitors. However, November 28, 2011 (first Monday after the long holiday weekend) had an impressive 2nd place showing at 898 unique visitors.  It is impressive given that the forum activity was pretty quiet for the week prior.

ELI loyalists know why November numbers spiked.  There was a lot more ELI drama in the last 2 weeks then the entire year before combined.  Normally, we REPORT on stories.  We don't often BECOME part of the story.
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Re: ELI Website Traffic Statistics Trivia
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2012, 05:54:44 AM »
* The highest recorded unique visitors was in February 2012 with 11,900+ unique visitors. A new record. This is especially impressive given that February only had 29 days. It looks like will crack 12,000 unique visitors later in 2012.

* Our single highest daily unique visitor count was February 15, 2012 with 1,075 unique visitors. A new record.

* In February 2012, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday were the most popular days with over 29,000 hits each of those days by ELI visitors

* In February 2012, 70% of ELI visitors do so from direct connections. (We have a large base of repeat visitors.) The other 30% find us through search engines, mostly through Google.

* An estimated 1,300+ letter recipients worldwide have listened or watched our informational audios and videos since we launched in 2008.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 05:56:32 AM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.