Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: April Brown Throws Getty Images Under the Bus in their own backyard!  (Read 3969 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
This is actually quite funny. April Brown leads the fight against Linda Ellis and "Dash Poem Extortion Scheme".

(Go visit our new forum on the subject:  http://www.extortionletterinfo.com/forum/linda-ellis-lindas-lyrics-dash-poem-letters-forum/)

April was on the radio interview this morning to discuss copyright trolling. She mentions me, Getty Images, Oscar, and his Defense Letter Program in Getty's backyard which is really funny and ironic.

It really has to be vexatious for the Getty crew.

I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: April Brown Throws Getty Images Under the Bus in their own backyard!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 04:20:50 PM »
HaHaHa, Matthew has been chomping at the bit to use that word for months now..So fitting
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Extortion-Victim-No Longer

• Fighting Extortion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 04:50:34 PM »
Unreal...haven't said much on the subject as I wanted to learn more before judging...Good for April Brown for taking such a stance, sharing & warning others! I can't imagine losing a 2 year old baby in the face of an attack extortion scheme. No humanity, just ruthful greed.
Kim

stinger

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 04:58:25 PM »
Well done April! 

Now that's the kind of PR ELI can use.

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 04:20:58 PM »
That was an awesome interview, we need more people like April out there spreading the word about the trolls.  Love the Getty mention in there too!  :)
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.