Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: How to delete your Google Browsing History before new policy  (Read 2655 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
How to delete your Google Browsing History before new policy
« on: February 27, 2012, 08:46:28 AM »
No troll related per se, but for those that value their privacy..

With just a week to go before Google changes to its new privacy policy that allows it to gather, store and use personal information, users have a last chance to delete their Google Browsing History, along with any damning information therein.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/320137
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Peeved

Re: How to delete your Google Browsing History before new policy
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 02:54:54 PM »
Can't get it due to maintenance. 

Bummer. Will check back later.

Jerry Witt (mcfilms)

• View Profile
    • Motion City
Re: How to delete your Google Browsing History before new policy
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 04:06:55 PM »
Thank you for that info buddahpi. I have a few Google accounts and I think it is worth it for the sake of privacy. That site was up for me, but should if go down again, it outlined a few simple steps:

1. Go to the google homepage and sign into your account.
2. Click the dropdown menu next to your name in the upper-right hand corner of your screen.
3. Click accounts settings
4. Find the "Services section"
5. Under "Services" there is a sub-section that reads "View, enable, disable web history." Click the link next to it that reads: "Go to Web History."
6. Click on "Remove all Web History"
When you click on "Remove all Web History," a message appears that says " Web History is Paused." What this means is that while Google will continue gathering and storing information about your web history it will make all data anonymous, that is, Google will not associate your Web History information with your online accounts and will therefore be unable to send you customized search results.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/320137#ixzz1ncPOlDJI
Although I may be a super-genius, I am not a lawyer. So take my scribblings for what they are worth and get a real lawyer for real legal advice. But if you want media and design advice, please visit Motion City at http://motioncity.com.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.