Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Prescription Drug Scam  (Read 3470 times)

Peeved

Prescription Drug Scam
« on: April 12, 2012, 02:39:52 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/US/prescription-drug-scam-dea-agents-identities-terrify-victims/story?id=16116808

Saw this on ABC's Niteline last night. Pretty unbelievable! One man's wife actually commited suicide due to this scam!

Just some amazing info!

Mulligan

• View Profile
Re: Prescription Drug Scam
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 03:29:46 PM »
I wonder how many serious panic attacks, nervous breakdowns, and even suicide attempts Getty Images, Timothy McCormack Law, Corbis, MasterFile, and RightHaven have possibly helped to cause over the years?

Interestingly enough, on Getty outside counsel Timothy McCormack's website, in the "about" page description of him, learn that "His predisposition as a storyteller is to look for life’s universal connections and meanings in the human stories that might not otherwise be told."

I hope one of these days an ELI member will gather together some of the universal connections and meanings that McCormack's settlement extortion demand letters have caused... a collection of human stories that indeed might not otherwise be told, perhaps because of confidentiality agreements... or because of fear.

It's weird, but many copyright trolling lawyers don't seem to understand irony at all, do they?

SoylentGreen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 07:09:47 PM »
Great postings.
Thanks.

S.G.

Bekka

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 10:12:31 PM »
Another good reason not to take the toxic pharmaceutical prescription drugs!  Every prescription drug made was at one time organic and natural until the pharmacy scientist altered the chemical makeup, then set up drug trials (paid by pharmaceutical company...what a conflict of interest), then patented it to sell for ungodly amounts through legal drug pushers (doctors).  Many years ago I ordered antibiotics a few times from an on line pharmacy in New Zealand, since I think it is a crime to have to pay for a doctor's visit when you already know what the problem is and what is needed.  Besides, most doctors want give you the old cheap stand by e-miacin, or penicillin, they want you buy the newly patented ones that cost an arm and a leg and don't work that well anyway.  I did this a few times, until customs caught on and they just merely kept them.  Never heard a word from them and the pharmacy company refunded my money and that was that.  New Zealand has it right, you can buy drugs right over the counter there if it is non-narcotic without a prescription, unless they changed the law since I was there.

Believe me, for every drug in a pharmacy there is a natural one that is safe and works much better.  Just listen to the side affects listed on the drug commercials running on TV and that should be enough to make anyone run in the opposite direction.

I must admit, I am a little surprised about the lady that shot herself in the chest!  Most women opt for overdosing, or some other form of suicide rather than a violent gunshot.  Also, the angle for the chest is a little more difficult to pull off due to the awkward position of holding, aiming, and pulling the trigger, compared with the angle for the temple, the choice of most self inflicted gunshot wounds.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.