Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: ELI Website Traffic Statistics Trivia  (Read 3465 times)

Matthew Chan

  • ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2764
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
ELI Website Traffic Statistics Trivia
« on: January 20, 2011, 02:35:47 AM »
Did You Know?

ELI has 6,000+ unique visitors per month. The highest recorded was in January 2011 with 7,100+ unique visitors.

Tuesday is the most popular day for ELI visitors followed by Wednesday.

70% of ELI visitors do so from direct connections. (We have a large base of repeat visitors.) The other 30% find us through search engines, mostly through Google.

An estimated 600+ letter recipients worldwide have listened or watched our informational audios and videos since we launched in 2008.
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Oscar Michelen

  • ELI Legal Warrior
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1301
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
Re: ELI Website Traffic Statistics Trivia
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 05:06:43 PM »
Matt your vision started this page and has helped so many people deal with this issue.

 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.