Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Lets all welcome "News Right" to the trolling industry  (Read 5617 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Lets all welcome "News Right" to the trolling industry
« on: January 05, 2012, 05:28:12 PM »
Not to be confused with "Righthaven" this is a spin-off of "The Beacon" the brainchild of the AP..

"NewsRight's tracking program was designed to ease the burden on publishers who often must spend time and resources seeking out sites that violate copyrights and determine which ones may be profiting most from their content."

sounds like another picscout to me...read the full article below

http://adage.com/article/mediaworks/newspapers-form-newsright-police-article-pilfering-online/231909/
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
News Licensing Outfit NewsRight Bags First Client
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 01:22:10 PM »
News companies have notched a victory in their long running push to charge digital aggregators for curating their content. On Wednesday, licensing service NewsRight announced a deal that could be the first step in creating a major new revenue stream for companies like the New York Times (NYSE: NYT) and the Associated Press.

The deal in question involves a news monitoring service called Moreover which will pay NewsRight to license the content it now scrapes on behalf of its clients. The licensing service will in turn distribute the revenue to the 29 news firms that are its shareholders....

NewsRight has said in the past that it is not a “litigation shop.” And the organization is also carrying several carrots to go with the copyright stick it is carrying.....

http://paidcontent.org/article/419-news-licensing-outfit-newsright-bags-first-client/
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.