Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: ABC 20/20  (Read 3313 times)

ronaldo

ABC 20/20
« on: October 28, 2010, 01:52:53 AM »
I would like to encourage EVERYONE here to submit your store to 20/20.  You can contact the producers via their website under contact us.  You will get instructions on how to send in your letter, proofs, etc. so they can carry the story.  The entire investigation can take 3 months to a year but I think it is worth it!!  I have been contacted by 20/20 recently but i'm unsure if I should talk or not or just settle for a return of silence.  I think not!  

Please post here if you have been contacted by the media.

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Re: ABC 20/20
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 02:30:06 PM »
Can you elaborate?  Are you saying that 20/20 contacted you specifically regarding Getty Images Settlement Demand Letters? Or was it something different?
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
Re: ABC 20/20
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 03:04:38 PM »
He emailed me and I advised him to contact 20/20 and give them my info as well

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.