Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: copyright troll Hawaiian Art Network v. The Scott LLC update  (Read 3471 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
copyright troll Hawaiian Art Network v. The Scott LLC update
« on: October 01, 2012, 01:52:56 PM »
From Pacer and filed on 9/26/12....Looks like Hawaiian Art Netwrok doesn't hjave what it takes to fight on multiple fronts..

HAWAIIAN ART NETWORK LLC,
Plaintiff,
v.
THE SCOTT LLC; and DOES 1–10
inclusive,
Defendants.

Under Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 4(m), Defendants must be served within
120 days after the complaint is filed, or else the Court “must dismiss the action
without prejudice.” Fed. R. Civ. P. 4(m). This action commenced on April 19,
2012—no proof of service has been filed with the Court, and no Defendants have
appeared in this case. Plaintiff is hereby ORDERED TO SHOW CAUSE why
Defendants have not been timely served. Plaintiff has 7 days to comply with this
order; or if Defendants have been served, Plaintiff has 7 days to file the proofs of
service. Failure to respond will result in dismissal of this action.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
September 26, 2012

::EDIT:: Would also appear the other suit HAN filed against MND Events LLC is going in the same direction as the above, but nothing in PACER has been updated since June 2012.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 01:55:21 PM by Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi) »
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

SoylentGreen

• View Profile
Re: copyright troll Hawaiian Art Network v. The Scott LLC update
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 02:23:06 PM »
This is one of those situations wherein it seems that it was certainly worthwhile to "lay low".

S.G.

Khan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 04:18:48 PM »
I think Hitler had the same problem: Too many fronts in the second world war   ;)

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 09:47:50 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if I saw uncle Glenn pull an Alaska stock and try to declare bankruptcy ;)
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.