Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Looking for your assistance  (Read 4267 times)

lucian

• View Profile
Looking for your assistance
« on: March 01, 2009, 09:44:10 AM »
Hello Oscar Michelen,

I am interested in acquiring your services with regards to the Getty Image Extortion Email. Your website has provided a lot of great information, but I think it might be best to go ahead and seek your representation on this issue. I have already sent an email to submitinfo@extortionletterinfo.com but have received no response yet so I thought I would try the forum here.

We are actually contacting you on behalf of another party who has received the letter from Getty Images.  Another small business. The image that Getty Images is claiming was used illegally was one that we provided them as part of a banner exchange.  The graphic was obtained through Google images with no knowledge that it was a copyrighted graphic.  This small business being constantly harassed by Getty Images and is contacting us for answers to the harassment.

Would it be possible to obtain your services on behalf of our fellow company?  We would like to take care of this matter for them quickly. Can you help us with this matter?  Is it still true that no legal action has been take by Getty Images to date?

Thank you for your time and consideration

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
Re: Looking for your assistance
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 06:00:36 PM »
I would be delighted to help you - email me at xxx or call me at my office after 1030am at 1-800-640-2000
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 11:49:01 PM by Matthew Chan »

lucian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 09:19:45 PM »
Hello Oscar,

I have emailed you again about my situation.  I look forward to hearing back from you and moving forward in this matter.
Thank you.

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 07:18:43 PM »
I attached the wrong email address it is xxx
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 11:40:40 PM by Matthew Chan »

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.