Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: photoattorney.com Carolyn Wright adds new hire  (Read 3539 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
photoattorney.com Carolyn Wright adds new hire
« on: February 24, 2013, 05:37:55 PM »
While making my rounds, visiting some of our least favorite copyright trolls, I came across a new hire on photoattorney.com .... How long before we start seeing letters from this one??

Negin Yazdani, a graduate of UC Davis School of Law, is passionate about helping clients protect their intellectual property rights in the most efficient manner possible. While in law school, Negin concentrated her studies in alternative dispute resolution, negotiation, mediation advocacy, and pre-trial skills and litigation techniques, earning academic awards for excellence in those courses. She also was elected Managing Editor of the UC Davis Law Review, won the Witkin Award for Negotiation Skills, earned pro bono and public interest certificates, and was a member of the King Hall Negotiations Team.
After becoming an attorney, Negin has successfully represented clients in Intellectual Property, real estate, and family law disputes and completed a 40-hour mediation training in IP matters. In addition, she  is on the panel for mediation service with the California Lawyers for the Arts in San Francisco.
Negin also was an extern for the Honorable Justice James R. Lambden at the California Court of Appeal, First District, and served as a certified law clerk at the San Mateo District Attorney’s Office. She is fluent in Farsi and proficient in Spanish, is a member of the American Bar Association and the San Mateo County Bar Association, and is licensed to practice law before all courts of the State of California.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 08:34:49 PM by Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi) »
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Mulligan

• View Profile
Re: photoattorney.com Carolyn Wright adds new hire
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 08:00:49 PM »
It's weird, but it seems that many lawyers who work in copyright settlement demand and speculative invoicing law offices have never learned how to smile.

I've noticed it again and again... the smiles are painfully forced. Perhaps that's because they have trouble looking in mirrors and not liking what they see because of the work done in those offices to make easy money?

In any event, seeing some of these images causes me to visualize the grimace on a shark's face when it's goosed in the ass with a barbed arrow from a spear gun.

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 06:24:36 PM »
Geez, this girl needs to lighten up on the eye-shadow and eye-makeup.  A rainstorm will create a mudslide on her face within 12 seconds.  And what is the deal with the gritted teeth?  Someone go into this girl's Facebook page and get a happy one where she is drunk off her ass, showing her tattoos, baring her body in the sun, or something.

These young lawyers are fresh meat waiting to be eaten alive in the extortion letter business. She has no idea.
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Moe Hacken

• We have not yet begun to hack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 12:57:54 PM »
Her bio is a very amusing read when you think about what she's ultimately doing for a living.

... alternative dispute resolution, negotiation, mediation advocacy, and pre-trial skills and litigation techniques ...

Are those supposed to be euphemisms for copyright trolling?

From her bio one would have to assume she's a very talented and accomplished young lady. So why take a job with a bunch of legal thugs drunk on extortion letter Kool-Aid?

Piensalo bien, Negin. Piensalo bien.
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.