Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Re-Introducing Attorney Oscar Michelen through New Online Video!  (Read 3346 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
I am proud to announce the launch of our first informational video. Thus far, we have provided you information through our articles, discussion forums, and MP3 audio files.  We have now taken this one step further with online videos.

The first video we have released is "Oscar Michelen: Background & Experience".  You can "meet" Oscar through our online video and get to know him better.  You will learn about his upbringing, education, and experience as I interview and converse with Oscar.

You can find the videos on our Home Page and VIP Contacts page.

More videos will be released but they will be available only to our Subscribers. Our subscribers will have the first opportunity to view our latest video updates and informative video discussions.  More information will be released soon.

MatthewC
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
Re: Re-Introducing Attorney Oscar Michelen through New Online Video!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 12:22:26 PM »
Looks great Matt! Thanks!

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.