Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Welcome! Please Read the Rules Before You Post  (Read 6219 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Welcome! Please Read the Rules Before You Post
« on: December 28, 2017, 06:17:17 PM »
Welcome to the ExtortionLetterInfo.com Discussion Forum. Here you can share your story and discuss your situation as it relates to the Higbee & Associates Settlement Demand Letters / Lawsuits.

Because of the growing number of discussion topics, we ask that you do a SEARCH of related topics before you post a question. Often a similar question or scenario has been asked before regarding Getty Images and Masterfile.

It is impossible to provide precise customized answers to each and every person here on the forums. If you feel you need that service, you should pay for an ELI Support Call with Matthew Chan or hire Attorney Oscar Michelen for legal representation.

This forum is intended for intelligent on-topic discussions only.
* No ranting, raving, or cursing of other forum members.
* No spamming or advertising here.
* No personal attacks or name-calling of other forum members.
* No URLs, email or physical addresses in signatures.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 06:41:09 AM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.