Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: I Can Haz Copyright Infringement? Internet Memes and Intellectual Property Risks  (Read 2309 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Internet memes—those attention-getting images, videos, and catchy phrases that whip across the Internet via email and social media—have long been a part of online culture. But while a corporate strategy of exploiting memes can be highly entertaining and can capture consumers' attention, using these online assets can be risky if intellectual property rights are infringed in their dissemination. If marketers at your company use Internet memes for corporate purposes, you risk unwittingly infringing the rights of intellectual property owners.

http://www.law.com/corporatecounsel/PubArticleCC.jsp?id=1202578215101&I_Can_Haz_Copyright_Infringement_Internet_Memes_and_Intellectual_Property_Risks
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.