Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Oscar Michelen - Inmate Cannot Clear His Name Without Evidence of Guilty Party  (Read 2272 times)

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Here is an article from the NY Law Journal, one of the oldest and most prestigious legal newspapers in the country. This article is a bit off topic from my normal posts but is well worth reading and features our own Oscar Michelen!  Oscar has been working pro bono for the last nine years trying to free David McCallum who Oscar believes has been wrongfully charged and imprisoned for a murder he did not commit.  McCallum’s case was brought to Oscar’s attention by none other than Ruben “Hurricane” Carter who was himself wrongfully convicted of a crime he did not commit and has had books, songs and movies written about his life.

"Procedurally, we are stuck," said Oscar Michelen, of counsel to Cuomo LLC who has been working pro bono on McCallum's case for nine years and says he is "100 percent sure" McCallum had nothing to do with the 1985 murder of 20-year-old Nathan Blenner. "We need new evidence. We need to find something that either establishes who did it or definitively establishes that David did not do it."

You may read the entire article here:

http://www.newyorklawjournal.com/PubArticleNY.jsp?id=1202591051160&thepage=1&slreturn=20130206183914
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.