Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Prenda Sends WordPress Subpoena For Information On Who Accesses DTD & FCT  (Read 2449 times)

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
In a last ditch effort to try and keep the fast sinking Prenda Law afloat they have issued a subpoena to Wordpress to get IP address and info on who accessed and posted on DieTrollDie and FightCopyrightTrolls website. This is going to get very interesting.  I know many of us here at ELI support both DTD and FCT and the work they do reporting on the trolls and their activities.

As I stated, this is a sad attempt to prevent the China Syndrome that Prenda Law Inc., has brought on themselves.  Please take a read of the transcript for the 19 Feb 13, deposition of Paul Hansmeier, Prenda Law, Inc.   Even if you can only read a small portion of it, you will see how evasive Paul Hansmeier is to any simple straight forward questions concerning AF Holdings LLC.   PHanmeier_Redac_Trans_08333(CA)   Unbelievable!

http://dietrolldie.com/2013/03/07/battle-stations-prenda-law-sends-wordpress-an-overly-broad-subpoena-for-information-on-who-accessed-dtd-fct/

Here is the transcript mentioned above.

http://ia701508.us.archive.org/28/items/gov.uscourts.cacd.543744/gov.uscourts.cacd.543744.71.0.pdf
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 09:40:48 PM by Greg Troy (KeepFighting) »
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.