Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: QP Distribution Book Warehouse Hostage Fight  (Read 2221 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
QP Distribution Book Warehouse Hostage Fight
« on: May 03, 2012, 04:05:46 AM »
In Spring 2011, I was in a bitter fight with book warehousing company, QP Distribution in Mulvane, KS trying to terminate the working relationship. It seemed no matter how nice or cooperative I tried to be, the idiot office manager was determined to make sure she got as much money out of me as possible before I left.

I had all I could withstand when she decided to hold my book inventory hostage. Being nice was not working and she acted like an unempowered employee. I finally got nasty, very nasty and very personal. I went public and contacted the BBB which forced the owner to respond.

I knew the BBB had very little power but I did my best. In the end, the BBB got frustrated with me for standing my ground.  The BBB did not understand that I was not bluffing.  This wasn't a negotiation tactic. I wasn't paying one more dime to QP Distribution nor would I get jerked around with their hidden and unexplained fees.

I actually thought that this fight was going to get uglier after the BBB involvement was over. I was prepared for what I thought might be the next step. But surprisingly, it all went quiet afterwards.

The idiot office manager was never heard from again after the owner got involved. The owner seemed mostly respectful. My biggest beef was his over dealing with her and I let everyone know that she as the one that killed my business off. I learned a hard lesson of not being held hostage by a book warehouse business ever again.

http://www.extortionletterinfo.com/qp-distribution-book-warehouse-hostage/

I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.