Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: New McCormack Letter Forum Established on ELI Forums  (Read 2653 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
New McCormack Letter Forum Established on ELI Forums
« on: February 02, 2014, 02:55:55 AM »
Due to an ever-increasing number of recent discussions relating to the McCormack Settlement Demand Letters, the business activities of McCormack Intellectual Property Law firm, and the legal practices of Seattle Attorney Timothy B. McCormack, a new discussion forum has been created.

Although Attorney Timothy B. McCormack has primarily represented Getty Images in the past, McCormack has increasingly taken on new clients and represented them with different demand letters and business letters entirely separate from Getty Images.

Further, recent business activities by McCormack Intellectual Property Law and legal actions taken by Timothy B. McCormack are entirely separate and unrelated to Getty Images.

In the interest of not having the Getty Images Letter Forum become overrun with discussions of McCormack Intellectual Property Law and the business practices of Attorney Timothy B. McCormack, please direct your McCormack-related posts into the new forum: http://www.extortionletterinfo.com/forum/mccormack-letter-forum/

We understand that there will be some overlap between discussions of Getty Images, the McCormack Intellectual Property law firm, and Attorney Timothy B. McCormack. In those cases, you may use either forum. The moderators may, at times, move those posts we feel most appropriate to their respective forums. Thank you for your cooperation. We hope the ELI Forums continue to provide the best online information, discussion, and dialog of stock photo extortion letters.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 03:46:14 AM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Matthew Chan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Re: New McCormack Letter Forum Established on ELI Forums
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 03:46:47 AM »
bump
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

scraggy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 06:49:06 AM »
Guess who represents STOCKFOOD  in the USA!!

StockFood USA has retained McCormack Intellectual Property, P.S.

http://www.mccormacklegal.com/blog/press-releases/stockfood-usa-has-retained-mccormack-intellectual-property-p-s

Matthew Chan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 02:56:03 PM »
Any discussion of Timmy's clients would automatically be moved into the McCormack Letter Forum as that is most appropriate forum going forward.

The Getty Images Letter Forum has generally been the default forum for most extortion letter discussions. Due to the large volume of posts in the Getty Images Letter Forum, there may be further segmentation depending on what we see coming in this year.

For example, we may eventually have to launch a Masterfile Letter Forum or even a Photo Attorney Forum. But, for now, the volume of posts doesn't appear to warrant it.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.